A Sign of a Good Business is Constant Improvement


One thing all good businesses have in common is that they continue to improve. It's one of the reasons I love working with Etsy--they continually make their their site better and better.

Having said that, I want to improve! I have been increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of my pictures in my shop and so have developed a new look that I hope will not only make my listings more elegant, but make the answer to one of my most-commonly-asked questions more accessible--both good things!

One of the simplest fixes, but one I'd long put off for far too long, was getting the width right. I made my old listing pictures too narrow, and as a result they would be cropped awkwardly when viewed in their thumbnail size (which is usually a buyer's first encounter with them--not good!). Also, they are now all going to white on a dark background (instead of the black on a white background I used for all the single listings). It more accurately represents what it is I'm selling--white decals designed for dark car windows. And I've included the size, which is a question I've been getting fairly regularly lately. So there you have it--new and improved and rolling out over the next few weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts